Ready to Eat Recipe for Fresh Fruit Salad
When it comes to having a delicious fruit salad for breakfast, lunch, dinner or even a snack then a healthy exotic fresh fruit salad with kiwi, mangos, strawberries and pineapple is a great mixture. Not only does the table look cheerful and inviting with the bright white dish and colorful fruit but the good memories everyone has of the last delicious fruit salad will have their interest peaked quickly. Fruit makes the most delightful combinations and when you offer the ones everyone likes, you will be the champion.
It is always a great idea to offer the family a sample of a new fruit or other item. By giving just a small sample, they learn to appreciate something new and realize you will never demand that they have what to them might seem an unreasonable amount of food to try. It is far better for them to think of how good it is and hope for more than it is to have them refuse to try anything because they felt overloaded with the last trial of new food.
Another way of serving this salad is putting it into a disposable container inside the lunch bag. If you make some of the fruits in great shapes, it will be fun to have it along for a snack or with lunch. It is perfect to take on a field trip, as anything handheld is a wonderful idea and fruit is great to share with others. It is a healthy treat and bright and colorful. The small pieces are perfect to eat and enjoy, a great way to give children natural sugar and keep them healthy.
- 4 Kiwi fruit
- 1 lemon
- 2 pounds strawberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar or sugar substitute for each dish
- 2 ripe mangoes or 1 large can mangoes, drained
- 1 large can chunk pineapple, drained
- Fresh mint leaves
- Take out the beautiful white salad bowl.
- Wash all the fruit and the mint leaves and put it on paper towels to dry.
- Trim the top off the Kiwi fruits and peel them. Cut them into bite-sized pieces and place the pieces in the salad bowl.
- Trim the stem top from the strawberries and cut each berry into bite-sized pieces. Add them to the bowl.
- Peel and core the mangoes and cut them into small pieces or drain the can and cut the pieces small. Put them in the bowl.
- Slice the pineapple chunks in half if they are too big for this bite-sized fruit salad. Set in the bowl.
- Sprinkle the sugar into the bowl and stir the fruit gently.
- Cut the lemon in half. Remove the seeds. Squeeze juice over the salad and gently stir again.
- Separate the mint leaves and add them to the fruit salad.
- Put plastic wrap over the bowl and place in the refrigerator until it is time to serve the salad.
Start with a lovely milk-white bowl and build an incredible fresh fruit salad from there. The dining adventure centers with different colors provided by fresh fruits such as Kiwi fruit, strawberries, pineapple, and mango. A splash of lemon juice and sprigs of mint add just enough adornment to let family and guests know this is a special salad created just for them. The exotic look adds special meaning and the fact that the pieces are cut bite size means it is a perfect snacking fruit salad, ideal for eating with a fork or by hand, a piece at a time.
Check Out Some of Our Other Hot Content
Leave a Reply
- Cobb Salad with a Mexican Seafood Twist May 9, 2016
- Simple Cucumber and Onion Salad April 24, 2016
- Classic Potato and Egg Salad with Chives April 15, 2016
- Greek Cucumber and Tomato Salad with Kalamata Olives April 1, 2016
- Chipotle Ranch Potato Salad with Sausage and Corn March 26, 2016
- Mexican Rice Salad with Tuna and Vegetables March 21, 2016
- Vegetarian Summer Five Bean Salad March 13, 2016
- Healthy Waldorf Salad with Baby Spinach March 6, 2016
- Corn and Pasta Salad with Tuna February 28, 2016
- Simple Chopped Egg Salad Recipe February 21, 2016
- Home (16845 Views)
- Lobster Seafood Salad Recipe with Green Onions (8810 Views)
- An Easy Grilled Bean Salad Recipe (3322 Views)
- Warm Grilled Veggie Salad (3287 Views)
- Grilled Pineapple Salad (3128 Views)
- Sweet and Spicy Thai Grilled Vegetables Salad (2643 Views)
- Super-Easy Recipe Four Bean Salad with a Lemon Dressing (2511 Views)
- Asparagus Salad Recipe with Eggplant and Bell Pepper (2435 Views)
- Warm Chicken Breast for Salads Recipes (2407 Views)
- Marinated Chicken Salad with Eggplant (2400 Views)
- Grilled Salad Recipe with Halloumi Cheese (2368 Views)
- Healthy Grilled Bell Pepper Salad (2325 Views)