Easy Fresh Blueberry Fruit Salad Recipe
When looking for a simple way to add fruit to any meal, special or not, a fresh fruit salad in a shallow glass is an elegant way to approach this idea. One idea is to put the glass dishes alongside the meal to offer the option of fruit between some of the heavier courses. Aside from the gigantic blueberries, cut the other fruit inside of the glass in a small fashion so it does not spill over the edge while making sure it is large enough to have flavorful taste remaining.
Just this small serving of fruit adds both bright and dark colors to your meal and the combination of deep blue blueberries, mangos, and red strawberries create a tasty homemade snack for yourself and your guests. Add an extra crunch to the fruit salad with vanilla wafers or vanilla wafer sticks. Not too sweet, the cookies provide extra lure to this healthy salad and providing a way for children to enjoy the fruit. That small wafer cookie will help them enjoy it more.
Another way to make this a tasty snack is by adding a dollop of whipped cream to the top of the fruit, providing a perfect dessert appearance with a light, fluffy texture. Whether you are having a dinner party, a luncheon with friends or a school event a fruit salad is always a nice substitute for the cupcake, pastry or other food that is usually created. A set of lovely fruit salads might be requested for the next function as well. Fruit is something that many enjoy but do not get to eat much of because it is more convenient to buy a ready-made snack.
- 2 Golden Delicious apples
- 2 small packs large fresh blueberries
- 1 pound of strawberries
- 1 large can or 2 ripe mangoes
- 3 tablespoons sugar or sugar substitute
- Wash all the fruit and put it on paper towels to dry.
- Get out a large glass or plastic bowl. Trim the stem tops off the strawberries and cut them into small pieces. Place them in the bowl.
- Peel and core the fresh mangoes and cut them into small pieces. If you have a can, drain the liquid and cut the slices, putting the pieces in the bowl.
- Core and peel the apples. Cut them into bite-sized pieces and place in the bowl.
- Add the blueberries. Sprinkle the sugar or sugar substitute over the fruit and stir the fruit gently to combine.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap. Put the fruit into the refrigerator to stay cool until it is time to serve.
- Put a serving of fruit for each guest in shallow stemware.
By giving children and adults the opportunity to eat the fruit they love, you are helping them create healthier habits. Add different fruits to provide variety and make the next snack one of these fresh fruit salads, a simple and easy way to please those with a sweet tooth.
Fruit salad attracts attention immediately when served in this incredible stemware instead of a small bowl. Light sparkles on the shallow glass dish as it rises above the table and presents an elegant way to serve fruit. Slice some items into small portions to give it a finger food appearance and of course, it is always okay to eat it with a fork. Blueberries so large they are hard to believe, mangos, and strawberries give this delightful dish a bright and festive color with a dark side. Add a vanilla wafer stick cookie alongside the fruit to create unique crunch.
Check Out Some of Our Other Hot Content
Leave a Reply
- Cobb Salad with a Mexican Seafood Twist May 9, 2016
- Simple Cucumber and Onion Salad April 24, 2016
- Classic Potato and Egg Salad with Chives April 15, 2016
- Greek Cucumber and Tomato Salad with Kalamata Olives April 1, 2016
- Chipotle Ranch Potato Salad with Sausage and Corn March 26, 2016
- Mexican Rice Salad with Tuna and Vegetables March 21, 2016
- Vegetarian Summer Five Bean Salad March 13, 2016
- Healthy Waldorf Salad with Baby Spinach March 6, 2016
- Corn and Pasta Salad with Tuna February 28, 2016
- Simple Chopped Egg Salad Recipe February 21, 2016
- Home (16847 Views)
- Lobster Seafood Salad Recipe with Green Onions (8830 Views)
- An Easy Grilled Bean Salad Recipe (3324 Views)
- Warm Grilled Veggie Salad (3290 Views)
- Grilled Pineapple Salad (3130 Views)
- Sweet and Spicy Thai Grilled Vegetables Salad (2646 Views)
- Super-Easy Recipe Four Bean Salad with a Lemon Dressing (2513 Views)
- Asparagus Salad Recipe with Eggplant and Bell Pepper (2437 Views)
- Warm Chicken Breast for Salads Recipes (2407 Views)
- Marinated Chicken Salad with Eggplant (2402 Views)
- Grilled Salad Recipe with Halloumi Cheese (2370 Views)
- Healthy Grilled Bell Pepper Salad (2328 Views)