Tangy Orange Juice Salad Dressing
This tasty orange juice salad dressing will keep in the refrigerator for up to two days so if you like to make salads, you might want to make extra and use some today and some tomorrow. Use fresh orange juice in this orange salad dressing because it is the main flavor in the salad. You can squeeze your own just before making the dressing. Balsamic vinegar has a slightly sweet flavor which will complement the tangy orange and go nicely with the extra-virgin olive oil.
It is up to you how much salt and pepper to add. Just add a little and you can taste the orange juice salad dressing again and add more if you need to. That is a better approach that adding too much anyway, since it is easier to add more than remove any excess. This is a very simple dressing, in that it only requires three ingredients, plus some salt and black pepper to round out the flavor.
If you are new to making salad dressing recipes this might be a nice one to put together. There is really nothing that can go wrong.
- ⅓ cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Whisk everything together.
- Alternatively you can put all the ingredients in a jar, seal it tightly, and shake well.
Orange juice, balsamic vinegar, extra-virgin olive oil, salt and black pepper combine to make this tangy orange salad dressing. Try it over greens, spinach, kale, whatever you want, or even have it with rice or couscous to make a grain salad. The bright citrusy flavor of the orange is great, and it is not too sweet and not too bitter. Balsamic vinegar also blends sweetness with that vinegary tart flavor we know and love, and the result is a perfectly balanced salad dressing which will go beautifully with any kind of salad.
Check Out Some of Our Other Hot Content
Leave a Reply
- Cobb Salad with a Mexican Seafood Twist May 9, 2016
- Simple Cucumber and Onion Salad April 24, 2016
- Classic Potato and Egg Salad with Chives April 15, 2016
- Greek Cucumber and Tomato Salad with Kalamata Olives April 1, 2016
- Chipotle Ranch Potato Salad with Sausage and Corn March 26, 2016
- Mexican Rice Salad with Tuna and Vegetables March 21, 2016
- Vegetarian Summer Five Bean Salad March 13, 2016
- Healthy Waldorf Salad with Baby Spinach March 6, 2016
- Corn and Pasta Salad with Tuna February 28, 2016
- Simple Chopped Egg Salad Recipe February 21, 2016
- Home (16845 Views)
- Lobster Seafood Salad Recipe with Green Onions (8803 Views)
- An Easy Grilled Bean Salad Recipe (3319 Views)
- Warm Grilled Veggie Salad (3287 Views)
- Grilled Pineapple Salad (3125 Views)
- Sweet and Spicy Thai Grilled Vegetables Salad (2640 Views)
- Super-Easy Recipe Four Bean Salad with a Lemon Dressing (2510 Views)
- Asparagus Salad Recipe with Eggplant and Bell Pepper (2435 Views)
- Warm Chicken Breast for Salads Recipes (2405 Views)
- Marinated Chicken Salad with Eggplant (2398 Views)
- Grilled Salad Recipe with Halloumi Cheese (2367 Views)
- Healthy Grilled Bell Pepper Salad (2324 Views)