Simple Raspberry Salad Dressing
This delicious raspberry salad dressing is made with mustard, garlic salt, basil and more, for a sweet yet tangy result. You can use Dijon or honey mustard for this raspberry salad dressing, or even another variety if you prefer. The piquancy of the mustard contrasts well with the relative sweetness of the raspberry vinegar and the sugar.
This dressing would be great drizzled over a spinach and strawberry salad. Raspberry vinegar and strawberries are a natural pairing, especially when you add a pinch of sugar and black pepper, so why not take advantage of how well those ingredients go together and serve this delicious dressing over a strawberry-based salad? You can add walnuts or cashews for some crunch, and perhaps some sliced radishes, mandarin segments or pineapple chunks for more color.
This yummy pink salad dressing makes a change from the salad dressing recipes you might be more used to, and it is certainly a lot better than any of the commercially prepared kinds. You can throw this together quickly and easily, and you will find plenty of tasty salads you can drizzle it over to add a tangy flair.
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon or honey mustard
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- 2 teaspoons raspberry vinegar
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Add the garlic salt, basil, oil, mustard, sugar, vinegar, salt and black pepper to a bowl.
- Whisk until everything is well combined.
The piquant tang of this dressing is balanced out by adding a little sugar to the recipe, or you could choose to use artificial sweetener, agave or another option instead. This dressing is fruity, as you would imagine, and offers plenty of amazing flavor. Dress your salad with this and you will love the fruity taste it imparts. Try it over baby spinach with some blue cheese, walnut halves and sliced strawberries, or see how it goes with baby kale and shredded Brussels sprouts. This is a versatile dressing which you will love.
Check Out Some of Our Other Hot Content
Leave a Reply
- Cobb Salad with a Mexican Seafood Twist May 9, 2016
- Simple Cucumber and Onion Salad April 24, 2016
- Classic Potato and Egg Salad with Chives April 15, 2016
- Greek Cucumber and Tomato Salad with Kalamata Olives April 1, 2016
- Chipotle Ranch Potato Salad with Sausage and Corn March 26, 2016
- Mexican Rice Salad with Tuna and Vegetables March 21, 2016
- Vegetarian Summer Five Bean Salad March 13, 2016
- Healthy Waldorf Salad with Baby Spinach March 6, 2016
- Corn and Pasta Salad with Tuna February 28, 2016
- Simple Chopped Egg Salad Recipe February 21, 2016
- Home (16847 Views)
- Lobster Seafood Salad Recipe with Green Onions (8830 Views)
- An Easy Grilled Bean Salad Recipe (3325 Views)
- Warm Grilled Veggie Salad (3290 Views)
- Grilled Pineapple Salad (3130 Views)
- Sweet and Spicy Thai Grilled Vegetables Salad (2646 Views)
- Super-Easy Recipe Four Bean Salad with a Lemon Dressing (2513 Views)
- Asparagus Salad Recipe with Eggplant and Bell Pepper (2437 Views)
- Warm Chicken Breast for Salads Recipes (2409 Views)
- Marinated Chicken Salad with Eggplant (2402 Views)
- Grilled Salad Recipe with Halloumi Cheese (2370 Views)
- Healthy Grilled Bell Pepper Salad (2328 Views)