Honey Ginger Salad Dressing with Paprika
This delicious honey ginger salad dressing contains honey, lemon and ginger for a delicious flavor, as well as paprika and garlic for an additional touch of spice. This flavorful dressing can be stored in a sealed container in the refrigerator for several weeks. It might separate in storage; this is nothing to worry about but you should give the salad dressing a vigorous shake before you serve it, to blend all the ingredients back together again. This recipe makes about one and a half cups of honey ginger salad dressing, which is enough for twenty small salad servings.
The dressing comes out quite thick. If you want to dress more delicate greens you might prefer a thinner consistency, in which case add quarter of a cup of water to the blender or jar and blend or shake the dressing again.
Serve this over mixed salad leaves or enjoy it with fish or chicken. The piquant, tangy ingredients in this salad dressing make it highly flavorful, so even if you drizzle it over plain lettuce you will end up with something very tasty. This is quick and easy to make, and some of the ingredients such as the fresh ginger and cider vinegar, have reported health benefits, so you will be getting something nutritious as well as flavorful and complementary for your salad. Because this dressing has Asian influences, consider finishing the salad by scattering toasted sesame seeds over it, or perhaps adding some mandarin segments.
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ cup canola oil
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- 4 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon finely grated or finely chopped ginger root
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Process all the ingredients in a blender for 1 minute, or shake them together in a tightly sealed jar.
- Use immediately or store in the refrigerator until required, shaking again just before use.
Honey, lemon and ginger pair with cider vinegar, garlic and more, to create this sweet yet tangy Asian salad dressing. Drizzled over crunchy salad vegetables or tossed with mixed leaves, this adds an authentic oriental flavor to your salad of choice. The dressing is simple to make, in that all you need to do is combine the ingredients, and you will find the flavors complement any protein from meat to poultry, seafood or even eggs. Enjoy this Asian honey, lemon and ginger salad dressing over greens with added crunchy Asian vegetables and some toasted sesame seeds or cashews on top as well to add crunch.
Check Out Some of Our Other Hot Content
Leave a Reply
- Cobb Salad with a Mexican Seafood Twist May 9, 2016
- Simple Cucumber and Onion Salad April 24, 2016
- Classic Potato and Egg Salad with Chives April 15, 2016
- Greek Cucumber and Tomato Salad with Kalamata Olives April 1, 2016
- Chipotle Ranch Potato Salad with Sausage and Corn March 26, 2016
- Mexican Rice Salad with Tuna and Vegetables March 21, 2016
- Vegetarian Summer Five Bean Salad March 13, 2016
- Healthy Waldorf Salad with Baby Spinach March 6, 2016
- Corn and Pasta Salad with Tuna February 28, 2016
- Simple Chopped Egg Salad Recipe February 21, 2016
- Home (16847 Views)
- Lobster Seafood Salad Recipe with Green Onions (8810 Views)
- An Easy Grilled Bean Salad Recipe (3322 Views)
- Warm Grilled Veggie Salad (3287 Views)
- Grilled Pineapple Salad (3128 Views)
- Sweet and Spicy Thai Grilled Vegetables Salad (2643 Views)
- Super-Easy Recipe Four Bean Salad with a Lemon Dressing (2511 Views)
- Asparagus Salad Recipe with Eggplant and Bell Pepper (2435 Views)
- Warm Chicken Breast for Salads Recipes (2407 Views)
- Marinated Chicken Salad with Eggplant (2400 Views)
- Grilled Salad Recipe with Halloumi Cheese (2368 Views)
- Healthy Grilled Bell Pepper Salad (2325 Views)