Hard Boiled Egg Salad Dressing Recipe with Mustard
This recipe is great with boiled eggs. To make perfect hard boiled eggs, you should add your eggs to a saucepan and cover them with cold water. Bring the water to a boil and turn it down to a slow simmer. Let the eggs simmer for 12 minutes, then take them out of the water. Let them cool, then peel and chop them and stir them with this hardboiled egg salad dressing recipe.
You can use six eggs in the following recipe (less if you like a lot of dressing with your eggs and more for a dryer result). This recipe will make four egg salad sandwiches or you can serve the egg salad on a bed of lettuce leaves or as a side dish.
You only need green onion, mayonnaise, paprika, and mustard to make this egg salad dressing recipe. Although a lot of people simple stir mayonnaise into their chopped eggs, this recipe takes the recipe to the next level. The crunch of the green onion, creaminess of the mayonnaise and warm spicy taste of the paprika pair wonderfully with the eggs to make this very flavorful. Whether you want to enjoy egg salad as a snack, lunch or light supper, you are sure to enjoy this homemade version far more than any store-bought type of egg mayonnaise. The fresh flavors shine out beautifully and you will certainly want to make this more than once.
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Combine the green onion, mayonnaise, paprika, and mustard.
- Add some salt and black pepper and mix well.
- Combine the dressing with about four chopped boiled eggs and serve with lettuce, crackers, or toast.
Egg salad is always a popular option and this protein-rich snack can fill you up when you need some energy. This recipe for egg salad dressing blends mayonnaise with green onion and paprika, for a flavor which is amazing and fresh, and the perfect texture to complement your eggs. Making this dressing should only take a few minutes and you will find the flavor just perfect. Whether you choose to serve this on bread or crackers, or in an avocado shell, taco bowl or another creative way, there is no doubt egg salad will always be a firm family favorite, especially when you make a tasty homemade dressing for it.
Check Out Some of Our Other Hot Content
Leave a Reply
- Cobb Salad with a Mexican Seafood Twist May 9, 2016
- Simple Cucumber and Onion Salad April 24, 2016
- Classic Potato and Egg Salad with Chives April 15, 2016
- Greek Cucumber and Tomato Salad with Kalamata Olives April 1, 2016
- Chipotle Ranch Potato Salad with Sausage and Corn March 26, 2016
- Mexican Rice Salad with Tuna and Vegetables March 21, 2016
- Vegetarian Summer Five Bean Salad March 13, 2016
- Healthy Waldorf Salad with Baby Spinach March 6, 2016
- Corn and Pasta Salad with Tuna February 28, 2016
- Simple Chopped Egg Salad Recipe February 21, 2016
- Home (16847 Views)
- Lobster Seafood Salad Recipe with Green Onions (8830 Views)
- An Easy Grilled Bean Salad Recipe (3322 Views)
- Warm Grilled Veggie Salad (3288 Views)
- Grilled Pineapple Salad (3128 Views)
- Sweet and Spicy Thai Grilled Vegetables Salad (2646 Views)
- Super-Easy Recipe Four Bean Salad with a Lemon Dressing (2513 Views)
- Asparagus Salad Recipe with Eggplant and Bell Pepper (2437 Views)
- Warm Chicken Breast for Salads Recipes (2407 Views)
- Marinated Chicken Salad with Eggplant (2402 Views)
- Grilled Salad Recipe with Halloumi Cheese (2370 Views)
- Healthy Grilled Bell Pepper Salad (2326 Views)