Best Chinese Chicken Salad Dressing
A lot of Chinese chicken salad dressing recipes feature peanuts or peanut butter. The following recipe uses other oriental ingredients instead, including macadamia nut oil, ginger, sesame oil, honey and more. This delicious dressing is really nice with Chinese chicken salad with cellophane noodles and bok choy, or you can just drizzle it over grilled or cold chicken, to give it an Asian flavor. Perhaps you have tried a similar recipe for Chinese chicken salad dressing in a restaurant or maybe you are new to this kind of flavor experience. Chicken is a versatile meat and jazzing it up with the best Chinese chicken salad dressing recipe is one surefire way to ensure your chicken dinner is a hit with the whole family.
You can mix this Chinese chicken dressing by hand because the ingredients are all liquids or powders and it is not difficult. If you prefer to use a blender, use the lowest speed. You will only need to blend it for a few seconds in there. This highly-flavored recipe is the best Chinese chicken salad dressing and the aromatic ingredients give it a gourmet touch. For the best results use fresh garlic, fresh ginger and freshly squeezed lime juice in this recipe.
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- ⅛ teaspoon minced garlic
- ¼ cup lime juice
- ¼ cup macadamia nut oil
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- Whisk the soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, cayenne, ginger, garlic and lime juice by hand, until well mixed.
- Whisk in the macadamia nut oil until the dressing is smooth.
- Chill the dressing in the refrigerator until required.
Chinese chicken salad is a delicious combination of salad vegetables, chicken, Chinese seasonings and of course a taty Chinese chicken salad dressing. Our recipe is made with honey, lime, ginger, soy sauce, garlic, and other Asian flavors, to offer a well-balanced flavor which will finish off your homemade Chinese chicken salad perfectly. Enjoy this dish for lunch or dinner, or swap the chicken for a vegetarian alternative. However you make it, this is the ideal dressing to drizzle over your flavorful oriental dish and finish it to perfection. You can make this dressing in 10 minutes or maybe even less.
Check Out Some of Our Other Hot Content
Leave a Reply
- Cobb Salad with a Mexican Seafood Twist May 9, 2016
- Simple Cucumber and Onion Salad April 24, 2016
- Classic Potato and Egg Salad with Chives April 15, 2016
- Greek Cucumber and Tomato Salad with Kalamata Olives April 1, 2016
- Chipotle Ranch Potato Salad with Sausage and Corn March 26, 2016
- Mexican Rice Salad with Tuna and Vegetables March 21, 2016
- Vegetarian Summer Five Bean Salad March 13, 2016
- Healthy Waldorf Salad with Baby Spinach March 6, 2016
- Corn and Pasta Salad with Tuna February 28, 2016
- Simple Chopped Egg Salad Recipe February 21, 2016
- Home (16844 Views)
- Lobster Seafood Salad Recipe with Green Onions (8790 Views)
- An Easy Grilled Bean Salad Recipe (3313 Views)
- Warm Grilled Veggie Salad (3283 Views)
- Grilled Pineapple Salad (3119 Views)
- Sweet and Spicy Thai Grilled Vegetables Salad (2635 Views)
- Super-Easy Recipe Four Bean Salad with a Lemon Dressing (2505 Views)
- Asparagus Salad Recipe with Eggplant and Bell Pepper (2430 Views)
- Warm Chicken Breast for Salads Recipes (2400 Views)
- Marinated Chicken Salad with Eggplant (2398 Views)
- Grilled Salad Recipe with Halloumi Cheese (2365 Views)
- Healthy Grilled Bell Pepper Salad (2323 Views)