Easy Fruit Salad Dressing
This delicious fruit salad dressing recipe is made with orange, lemon and pineapple juice, as well as flour to thicken it, and sugar and honey for sweetness. This is a rich and satisfyingly easy fruit salad dressing and you can refrigerate any leftover dressing for up to a week.
There are other recipes for fruit salad dressings you can make but if you want a thick, rich one, this is a nice easy fruit salad dressing recipe to try. Cooking it with flour makes it extra-thick so it sticks to your chopped fruit better. For some fruit salads you might prefer a thinner consistency for the dressing, perhaps if you are using delicate fruits like berries, but if you are serving more robust fruit like apples, pears, or bananas, something thicker like this easy fruit salad dressing might suit the dish better.
One of the great things about a fruit salad is how versatile it is, so you can take your pick from breakfast, lunch or dessert time, or even enjoy some as a tasty, healthy snack. Colorful and fragrant, a fruit salad is sure to rev up anyone’s appetite, and fruit is naturally sweet and always delicious, so if you are in the mood for something nutritious and tasty, this is the ideal recipe to consider. The only thing better than a fruit salad, of course, is a homemade fruit salad with a tasty fruit salad dressing to bring out the beauty of all those fruit flavors.
- ⅓ cup orange juice concentrate
- 4 ½ teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 6 oz pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ⅓ cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Add everything to a saucepan and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Cook for 2 minutes or until thick and bubbly.
- Let it cool, the toss with your favorite fruit.
This recipe shows you how to prepare a wonderful fruit salad dressing which is guaranteed to go beautifully with any types of fruit. Choose colorful, fresh produce to make your fruit salad mixture and then prepare this delicious dressing. You can then compare them to make a lovely breakfast, snack or dessert. Every member in the family will find this heavenly. Getting the kids to eat their fruit is not always easy but add this tasty fruit salad dressing and you will be delighted just how fast those bowls of fruit disappear.
Check Out Some of Our Other Hot Content
Leave a Reply
- Cobb Salad with a Mexican Seafood Twist May 9, 2016
- Simple Cucumber and Onion Salad April 24, 2016
- Classic Potato and Egg Salad with Chives April 15, 2016
- Greek Cucumber and Tomato Salad with Kalamata Olives April 1, 2016
- Chipotle Ranch Potato Salad with Sausage and Corn March 26, 2016
- Mexican Rice Salad with Tuna and Vegetables March 21, 2016
- Vegetarian Summer Five Bean Salad March 13, 2016
- Healthy Waldorf Salad with Baby Spinach March 6, 2016
- Corn and Pasta Salad with Tuna February 28, 2016
- Simple Chopped Egg Salad Recipe February 21, 2016
- Home (16864 Views)
- Lobster Seafood Salad Recipe with Green Onions (8889 Views)
- An Easy Grilled Bean Salad Recipe (3358 Views)
- Warm Grilled Veggie Salad (3310 Views)
- Grilled Pineapple Salad (3169 Views)
- Sweet and Spicy Thai Grilled Vegetables Salad (2672 Views)
- Super-Easy Recipe Four Bean Salad with a Lemon Dressing (2541 Views)
- Asparagus Salad Recipe with Eggplant and Bell Pepper (2458 Views)
- Warm Chicken Breast for Salads Recipes (2428 Views)
- Marinated Chicken Salad with Eggplant (2417 Views)
- Grilled Salad Recipe with Halloumi Cheese (2387 Views)
- Healthy Grilled Bell Pepper Salad (2348 Views)