Creamy Hawaiian Salad Dressing with Coconut
This Hawaiian salad dressing features coconut milk, regular milk and two kinds of cream for a supremely creamy texture. Mayonnaise and curry powder are also used. Since this Hawaiian salad dressing is so rich and creamy, a little goes a long way. You can serve it on the side or toss your favorite salad ingredients with it.
This full-flavored dressing is hearty enough to be used on a plate of mixed salad leaves. Add some fruit, perhaps some sliced banana and strawberries, and a few walnut halves or cashews and you have a wonderful and easy-to-make salad. If you do not have a food processor, you can make this recipe in the blender, using the lowest speed setting, or even whisk it by hand.
Perhaps you usually find yourself making the same dressing recipes over and over, in which case it is high time for something new and exciting. This Hawaiian salad dressing fits the bill perfectly, promising so much incredible flavor in every single mouthful. The coconut boasts an exotic flavor while the other ingredients come together to ensure a wonderful flavor in every bite. You will find lots of different salad recipes you can serve this wish. Try it with a fish or chicken salad.
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 7 oz coconut milk
- 5 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 ¾ cups mayonnaise
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- Process the milk, heavy cream, and coconut in a food processor for a couple of minutes.
- Add the sour cream, mayonnaise, curry powder and salt (use less salt than called for, if you want) and process for 15 seconds.
- Use immediately or refrigerate until required.
Sometimes the easiest salad dressing recipes are the best ones, because you can keep the flavor simple but still create something mouthwatering in a few minutes. This one has an exotic Hawaiian flair and the coconut and curry powder make it really special, while the mayo and cream blend in perfectly, ensuring the texture is rich and thick. If you are looking for a brand new idea for a dressing, something to liven up your salad but also add a gourmet flair, this is a wonderful recipe to choose because it is just so tasty.
Check Out Some of Our Other Hot Content
Leave a Reply
- Cobb Salad with a Mexican Seafood Twist May 9, 2016
- Simple Cucumber and Onion Salad April 24, 2016
- Classic Potato and Egg Salad with Chives April 15, 2016
- Greek Cucumber and Tomato Salad with Kalamata Olives April 1, 2016
- Chipotle Ranch Potato Salad with Sausage and Corn March 26, 2016
- Mexican Rice Salad with Tuna and Vegetables March 21, 2016
- Vegetarian Summer Five Bean Salad March 13, 2016
- Healthy Waldorf Salad with Baby Spinach March 6, 2016
- Corn and Pasta Salad with Tuna February 28, 2016
- Simple Chopped Egg Salad Recipe February 21, 2016
- Home (16845 Views)
- Lobster Seafood Salad Recipe with Green Onions (8799 Views)
- An Easy Grilled Bean Salad Recipe (3317 Views)
- Warm Grilled Veggie Salad (3287 Views)
- Grilled Pineapple Salad (3123 Views)
- Sweet and Spicy Thai Grilled Vegetables Salad (2639 Views)
- Super-Easy Recipe Four Bean Salad with a Lemon Dressing (2506 Views)
- Asparagus Salad Recipe with Eggplant and Bell Pepper (2432 Views)
- Warm Chicken Breast for Salads Recipes (2404 Views)
- Marinated Chicken Salad with Eggplant (2398 Views)
- Grilled Salad Recipe with Halloumi Cheese (2366 Views)
- Healthy Grilled Bell Pepper Salad (2324 Views)