Vegan Ranch Dressing with Soy Milk
Using vegan mayonnaise, soy milk and some herbs, you can make a flavorful vegan ranch dressing. Use it as a salad dressing or thickened it up if you want to use it as a dipping sauce. You can add a teaspoon of chipotle seasoning to this vegan ranch dressing if you want it spicy, or grind in some hot pepper. Some people prefer to increase the amount of garlic and onion, but that is up to you.
If one of the things you miss as a vegan is creamy salad dressings, then this one might be the answer to your prayers because it has a wonderful flavor and is simple to make as well. Completely free from animal products, this vegan ranch dressing is creamy and thick (thicker if you use less soy milk) and it is satisfying served over mixed greens or your favorite salad recipe.
Add some sliced beets and radishes, or some grated carrot, for color, and you have a great lunchtime salad. If you are a vegan, this is one salad dressing recipe you will want to make time and time again, because it is simple but really tasty and you will not feel that it is lacking anything.
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup vegan mayonnaise
- ¾ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup soy milk
- ¾ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- ½ teaspoon chopped fresh dill or ¼ teaspoon dried
- Put all the ingredients in a blender or food processor, and whiz until smooth and creamy.
- If you wish to use this vegan ranch dressing as a dip, just add a bit more mayonnaise and a bit less soy milk to make it thicker.
- Refrigerate the dip and it will thicken and set as it cools.
Ranch dressing offers a herby, creamy tang, and even if you are a vegan you can make a tasty ranch dressing to liven up your salads. All you need to do is whiz the ingredients up in a blender or food processor, and your reward is this flavor-packed ranch dressing. Try it over mixed leaves, adding some cucumber, tomatoes, grilled vegetables, nuts, fruit, or anything else you like. You will enjoy the wonderful taste of this dressing, and find it very simple to prepare. Although you might not have known you can make a vegan ranch dressing, this recipe shows you how to make a great one.
Check Out Some of Our Other Hot Content
Leave a Reply
- Cobb Salad with a Mexican Seafood Twist May 9, 2016
- Simple Cucumber and Onion Salad April 24, 2016
- Classic Potato and Egg Salad with Chives April 15, 2016
- Greek Cucumber and Tomato Salad with Kalamata Olives April 1, 2016
- Chipotle Ranch Potato Salad with Sausage and Corn March 26, 2016
- Mexican Rice Salad with Tuna and Vegetables March 21, 2016
- Vegetarian Summer Five Bean Salad March 13, 2016
- Healthy Waldorf Salad with Baby Spinach March 6, 2016
- Corn and Pasta Salad with Tuna February 28, 2016
- Simple Chopped Egg Salad Recipe February 21, 2016
- Home (16845 Views)
- Lobster Seafood Salad Recipe with Green Onions (8799 Views)
- An Easy Grilled Bean Salad Recipe (3317 Views)
- Warm Grilled Veggie Salad (3287 Views)
- Grilled Pineapple Salad (3122 Views)
- Sweet and Spicy Thai Grilled Vegetables Salad (2638 Views)
- Super-Easy Recipe Four Bean Salad with a Lemon Dressing (2506 Views)
- Asparagus Salad Recipe with Eggplant and Bell Pepper (2432 Views)
- Warm Chicken Breast for Salads Recipes (2404 Views)
- Marinated Chicken Salad with Eggplant (2398 Views)
- Grilled Salad Recipe with Halloumi Cheese (2366 Views)
- Healthy Grilled Bell Pepper Salad (2324 Views)