Spicy Ranch Dressing Recipe
Ranch dressing is the most popular dressing in the United States and its flavor is unique and delicious, but how can you spice it up if you are looking for a spicy dressing with that unmistakable ranch taste? The answer is to combine readymade ranch dressing (or a homemade ranch dressing recipe) with hot sauce and other condiments to add some fire to it.
The following recipe makes a lovely ranch dressing with a bite. Serve it with wings, fries, baked potatoes, or poppers, or drizzle it over your favorite garden salad or green salad. If you do not need such a large amount of dressing then you can scale down the recipe very easily. You can also add less spice if you want the dressing slightly spicy instead of fiery hot.
Making this spicy ranch dressing recipe is just a question of combining the ingredients and chilling the dressing for an hour before serving it. It is no more difficult than that. Feel free to experiment with your favorite spices and hot sauce if you like. Try Sriracha instead of Tabasco or another variation if you want to. This dressing is usually cool and creamy, so the spicy element is surprising but delicious.
- 16 oz ranch salad dressing (homemade or bought)
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Stir the ingredients together until well combined.
- Chill for at least an hour before serving.
Ranch dressing is always good and complements all kinds of salads. Here we are doing something a little different though. We are combining ranch dressing with spicy seasonings, and the result is something both creamy and spicy. Try this on your baked potato, drizzled over mixed leaves, or even with grilled chicken or fish to add a spicy zing. Making it is simple. You can use commercial ranch dressing or your favorite homemade recipe, and then simply add hot sauce, Tabasco, chili powder, and cayenne pepper, to add a wonderful heat to the dressing.
Check Out Some of Our Other Hot Content
Leave a Reply
- Cobb Salad with a Mexican Seafood Twist May 9, 2016
- Simple Cucumber and Onion Salad April 24, 2016
- Classic Potato and Egg Salad with Chives April 15, 2016
- Greek Cucumber and Tomato Salad with Kalamata Olives April 1, 2016
- Chipotle Ranch Potato Salad with Sausage and Corn March 26, 2016
- Mexican Rice Salad with Tuna and Vegetables March 21, 2016
- Vegetarian Summer Five Bean Salad March 13, 2016
- Healthy Waldorf Salad with Baby Spinach March 6, 2016
- Corn and Pasta Salad with Tuna February 28, 2016
- Simple Chopped Egg Salad Recipe February 21, 2016
- Home (16845 Views)
- Lobster Seafood Salad Recipe with Green Onions (8805 Views)
- An Easy Grilled Bean Salad Recipe (3319 Views)
- Warm Grilled Veggie Salad (3287 Views)
- Grilled Pineapple Salad (3125 Views)
- Sweet and Spicy Thai Grilled Vegetables Salad (2641 Views)
- Super-Easy Recipe Four Bean Salad with a Lemon Dressing (2510 Views)
- Asparagus Salad Recipe with Eggplant and Bell Pepper (2435 Views)
- Warm Chicken Breast for Salads Recipes (2405 Views)
- Marinated Chicken Salad with Eggplant (2398 Views)
- Grilled Salad Recipe with Halloumi Cheese (2367 Views)
- Healthy Grilled Bell Pepper Salad (2324 Views)