Real Easy Ranch Buttermilk Salad Dressing
This flavorful ranch buttermilk salad dressing contains mayonnaise, lemon, mustard, parsley and more, for a really mouthwatering result. If you want to trim the fat content, you can swap some of the buttermilk for yogurt, and you can use reduced-fat mayonnaise. If you do not have dried dill, you can use fresh dill weed. Quarter of a teaspoon of dried dill equals a whole teaspoon of fresh dill.
Although this recipe makes one and a half cups, when you bear in mind this ranch buttermilk salad dressing keeps for a week covered in the refrigerator, it makes sense to make the full amount. Once you have tasted this, you are sure to want to add it to lots of salads throughout the week, and perhaps even make another batch. The buttermilk gives this ranch buttermilk salad dressing a creamy, tangy flavor, and buttermilk is always useful to have in the house, since you can marinate chicken in it, make salad dressing recipes with it and more.
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup buttermilk
- ¼ teaspoon mustard powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh chives
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ⅛ teaspoon paprika
- Stir the mayonnaise with the buttermilk until completely blended.
- Add the mustard, salt, parsley, chives, black pepper, dill, lemon juice, and paprika.
- Stir well and adjust the seasonings if necessary.
Ranch dressing is one of the most popular types of dressing, although homemade ranch gets the prize because of its fresh flavor. This dressing is based on mayonnaise and buttermilk, along with aromatic flavors like mustard, dill, chives, parsley, and lemon, to add all those typical ranch flavors which you know and love. All you have to do to make this is combine the ingredients together, and then you have a wonderful dressing you can enjoy over any kind of salad or serve as a dip for vegetable crudités. This is also amazing served with buffalo chicken.
Check Out Some of Our Other Hot Content
Leave a Reply
- Cobb Salad with a Mexican Seafood Twist May 9, 2016
- Simple Cucumber and Onion Salad April 24, 2016
- Classic Potato and Egg Salad with Chives April 15, 2016
- Greek Cucumber and Tomato Salad with Kalamata Olives April 1, 2016
- Chipotle Ranch Potato Salad with Sausage and Corn March 26, 2016
- Mexican Rice Salad with Tuna and Vegetables March 21, 2016
- Vegetarian Summer Five Bean Salad March 13, 2016
- Healthy Waldorf Salad with Baby Spinach March 6, 2016
- Corn and Pasta Salad with Tuna February 28, 2016
- Simple Chopped Egg Salad Recipe February 21, 2016
- Home (16845 Views)
- Lobster Seafood Salad Recipe with Green Onions (8799 Views)
- An Easy Grilled Bean Salad Recipe (3317 Views)
- Warm Grilled Veggie Salad (3287 Views)
- Grilled Pineapple Salad (3123 Views)
- Sweet and Spicy Thai Grilled Vegetables Salad (2639 Views)
- Super-Easy Recipe Four Bean Salad with a Lemon Dressing (2506 Views)
- Asparagus Salad Recipe with Eggplant and Bell Pepper (2432 Views)
- Warm Chicken Breast for Salads Recipes (2404 Views)
- Marinated Chicken Salad with Eggplant (2398 Views)
- Grilled Salad Recipe with Halloumi Cheese (2366 Views)
- Healthy Grilled Bell Pepper Salad (2324 Views)