Parmesan Peppercorn Salad Dressing for a Crowd
So, you are looking for a parmesan peppercorn salad dressing recipe to feed a crowd. Look no further – this one is ideal for your needs. It makes plenty of lovely, creamy dressing which offers that wonderful fresh flavor that bottled dressings fall short on. No bottled dressing is as good as homemade salad dressing.
Although this recipe makes two quarts of salad dressing, it is possible to halve the recipe to make one quart, or even divide it further to make even less, so do not let the quantity put you off if you are just feeding the two of you, or a small family. Not everybody needs to make two quarts of salad dressing at once, no matter how delicious it is!
Blending creamy mayonnaise and sour cream with garlic, parmesan, and pepper for flavor, this delicious parmesan peppercorn salad dressing goes beautifully with any combination of mixed salad leaves. This simple parmesan peppercorn salad dressing is also nice as a dip with vegetable crudités, or you can try it with a grilled vegetable salad or with baby spinach leaves and something crunchy like bell pepper strips and carrot batons, for example, or some crunchy celery and sliced radishes.
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 quart mayonnaise
- 1 quart sour cream
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons freshly ground black peppercorns
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Stir with a wire whisk until smooth.
- Cover and chill until required.
There are lots of kinds of salad dressing recipes but many people would say the creamy ones are their favorite. This recipe is made with mayonnaise and sour cream, along with peppercorns, garlic and parmesan. This recipe makes a lot of this dressing, so you might want to halve or quarter it, unless you feeding a large crowd of course. The photo shows some of the ingredients you will need. This dressing goes with pretty much anything – any kind of greens, any salad vegetables, and pretty much any sort of meat or seafood. You could even toss it with potato or egg to make a salad.
Check Out Some of Our Other Hot Content
Leave a Reply
- Cobb Salad with a Mexican Seafood Twist May 9, 2016
- Simple Cucumber and Onion Salad April 24, 2016
- Classic Potato and Egg Salad with Chives April 15, 2016
- Greek Cucumber and Tomato Salad with Kalamata Olives April 1, 2016
- Chipotle Ranch Potato Salad with Sausage and Corn March 26, 2016
- Mexican Rice Salad with Tuna and Vegetables March 21, 2016
- Vegetarian Summer Five Bean Salad March 13, 2016
- Healthy Waldorf Salad with Baby Spinach March 6, 2016
- Corn and Pasta Salad with Tuna February 28, 2016
- Simple Chopped Egg Salad Recipe February 21, 2016
- Home (16864 Views)
- Lobster Seafood Salad Recipe with Green Onions (8886 Views)
- An Easy Grilled Bean Salad Recipe (3358 Views)
- Warm Grilled Veggie Salad (3310 Views)
- Grilled Pineapple Salad (3168 Views)
- Sweet and Spicy Thai Grilled Vegetables Salad (2670 Views)
- Super-Easy Recipe Four Bean Salad with a Lemon Dressing (2539 Views)
- Asparagus Salad Recipe with Eggplant and Bell Pepper (2456 Views)
- Warm Chicken Breast for Salads Recipes (2428 Views)
- Marinated Chicken Salad with Eggplant (2415 Views)
- Grilled Salad Recipe with Halloumi Cheese (2387 Views)
- Healthy Grilled Bell Pepper Salad (2345 Views)