How to Make Egg Salad
It is never too late to learn how to make egg salad and there are different ways to do it. A basic egg salad recipe is hard-boiled eggs with mayonnaise and you can liven up a basic egg salad recipe by adding crunchy ingredients like celery or green onions, or spicy ones like paprika or mustard. A little vinegar adds piquancy and you can even throw in a little curry powder or ketchup for another flavor.
It is up to you to get the best texture. You can halve or quarter the eggs to make a very chunky egg salad or you can chop them up smaller. Some people even choose to mash theirs with a fork, to get the texture really fine.
How to Serve It
Once you have discovered how to make egg salad, you will want to know the best way to serve it. You might like to put the egg salad between two slices of white or whole wheat bread. Some people like to serve it on top of a pile of arugula or mixed salad leaves, or you could serve it as part of a larger salad platter.
You might like to serve watercress or lettuce leaves with you egg salad if you are making sandwiches with it. A little salt and pepper on top might also be good, even if the egg salad recipe itself already contains a pinch of each. Egg salad sandwiches can be messy if you put too much egg mixture in there but it is hard to limit the amount when homemade egg salad recipes taste so good!
Check Out Some of Our Other Hot Content
Leave a Reply
- Cobb Salad with a Mexican Seafood Twist May 9, 2016
- Simple Cucumber and Onion Salad April 24, 2016
- Classic Potato and Egg Salad with Chives April 15, 2016
- Greek Cucumber and Tomato Salad with Kalamata Olives April 1, 2016
- Chipotle Ranch Potato Salad with Sausage and Corn March 26, 2016
- Mexican Rice Salad with Tuna and Vegetables March 21, 2016
- Vegetarian Summer Five Bean Salad March 13, 2016
- Healthy Waldorf Salad with Baby Spinach March 6, 2016
- Corn and Pasta Salad with Tuna February 28, 2016
- Simple Chopped Egg Salad Recipe February 21, 2016
- Home (16847 Views)
- Lobster Seafood Salad Recipe with Green Onions (8830 Views)
- An Easy Grilled Bean Salad Recipe (3322 Views)
- Warm Grilled Veggie Salad (3288 Views)
- Grilled Pineapple Salad (3130 Views)
- Sweet and Spicy Thai Grilled Vegetables Salad (2646 Views)
- Super-Easy Recipe Four Bean Salad with a Lemon Dressing (2513 Views)
- Asparagus Salad Recipe with Eggplant and Bell Pepper (2437 Views)
- Warm Chicken Breast for Salads Recipes (2407 Views)
- Marinated Chicken Salad with Eggplant (2402 Views)
- Grilled Salad Recipe with Halloumi Cheese (2370 Views)
- Healthy Grilled Bell Pepper Salad (2328 Views)